The Snap insulin pump is designed to make living every day with an insulin pump, easier.
Filling a pump reservoir is an outdated process in today’s world. So we designed our insulin pump around a pre-filled insulin cartridge, a simple-to-use interface, a pump that primes itself as you assemble it, and occlusion detection designed to identify occlusions earlier. Not just fancier, but really, less work.
The Snap insulin pump has a durable controller and a replaceable pump body that, once assembled, functions as a "traditional" insulin pump. Just insert the prefilled cartridge into the replaceable pump body that simply clicks together with the controller, and off you go.
Half the work, half the time.
- Small and sleek.
- Quickly clicks together with the replaceable pump body.
- Available in a range of colors and designs.
- 4-year warranty.
- Very large readable text.
- Automatic backlight and high-contrast LCD for easy reading.
- Discreet when you want it to be, loud when it needs to be.
- Designed to exceed international standards for alarm volume.
- Provides a little light when you need it.
- Pulses with alarms to get your attention.
- Saves time and hassle.
- Automatically primes the infusion tubing during assembly.
- No waiting for the pump to rewind or detect the reservoir.
- Completely self-contained — no battery to change or charge.
- Unique drive design minimizes the potential for overdelivery.
- Eliminates the need to fill reservoirs.
- Eliminates the hassle and risk of filling with needles.
- Approved for up to 7 days use in a pump.
- Readily available in pharmacies.
- Easily drops into the pump body.
- Factory-filled cartridge minimizes bubbles.
- Rapid occlusion detection.
- Sensor located in the infusion set is designed to provide an early warning when insulin flow is blocked.
- Well-known and trusted infusion sets.
- Angled or 90 degree sets from the world's leading supplier of infusion sets.
- Choices in tubing and cannula length.
- At site disconnect.
- Infusion set fits smoothly into the shape of the system.
- No ridges, fins or caps.